Amy E. Goodman is a nationally recognized journalist with a career that spans magazines, news programs and online media outlets. With quality reporting and a no-nonsense attitude she covers everything from fashion and beauty to fitness and family, and practically lives on TV as an expert on NBC's Today, Rachael Ray and The View. She's a former editor for several women's magazines including In Style, and has contributed to Real Simple, Marie Claire, The Washington Post and USA Today to name a few. As author of Wear This, Toss That! she strives to help women regain control of their closets by simplifying their choices. She believes every woman, no matter her budget, deserves a wardrobe of clothes and makeup she loves.
Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Have a fashion question? Reach her here. Watch a quick summary of her TV appearances.
Read a few hot topics that Amy will cover:
- Wear This? — The wear/toss low-down of wardrobe dos and don'ts and what to keep and toss each season.
- The Essentials — Absolute must-have staples for your closet and figure flattery techniques that you can rely on.
- Grab & Go Fashion — Styling secrets that are fast, easy and applicable to everyday life…to grab out of your closet and get you out the door.
- Accessorize — Decoding the latest in jewelry, belts, bags, shoes and more.
- The Scoop — What people are buzzing about now in fashion and beauty circles.
- Tricks of the Trade — Interviews with fashion, beauty and entertaining experts for behind-the-scenes tips that can enlighten your routine.
- Steal this Deal — Budget-friendly ideas for a fashionable life, minus the cost.
- The Reverse Wrinkle — Celebrating your ageless, inner glow with these latest and greatest beauty applications.
- Star Style — What celebrities over 40 are wearing and what rocks, and not.