Are you ready for a hairstyle change in 2013?
Hair makeovers are one of the best ways to start off a new year the right way.
You can update hair styles and colors, or do something as simple as change your part.
Here are five different ways to switch up your hair in the new year:
- Wear it up – Whether you pull it up into a ponytail or try something more elaborate, an updo can totally change your appearance.
- Grow it out - If you have shorter hair, here's how to grow it out (some cuts grow out more easily than others.)
- Cut it - Shag, pixie, bob? Take your pick of our fave flattering cuts and make a hairstyle change for the better.
- Part it differently - - Just changing your part can totally change up your look.
- Change the color - Go from gray to a color or vice versa. Here's everything you need to know about changing your hair color over 40.