I sometimes look back at Christmas photos and wonder why I look so exhausted. Too much cooking/wrapping/shopping perhaps?
Over the years, I've learned to adopt some ideas for keeping as much of a youthful glow in the fast of utter exhaustion over the holidays.
Here are some of my favorite tips:
- Blush. A great blush will wake up your entire face and make you look energized.
- Ponytail. Give yourself an instant facelift by trying a ponytail.
- Wear color close to your face. Put your best colors close to your face for a natural glow.
- Wear pink. Yes, pink really is fashion's fountain of youth.
- Bright eyes. Try an easy cosmetic fix to look younger, more vibrant and awake.