It's no secret that women want to look beautiful - and young. According to results from a recently released Syneron Consumer Beauty Insights Survey of over 1,000 women over age 25, a surprising 79 percent said that having young skin would make them feel more confident than a designer wardrobe.
Apparently, when it comes to beauty, a glowing complexion and a line-free face trump pretty frocks. Instead of heading over to the department store, head over to your dematologist for some face treatments.
When it comes to how women feel about their face and body, the survey revealed:
- Just eight percent of women are satisfied with their current appearance
- Seven out of 10 women say they're worried about developing tummy bulge
- Fifty five percent fear a future where their muffin top spills over their skinny jeans
- Forty two percent of women would be willing to have a surgical cosmetic procedure in the next five years and 63 percent would be open to a non-surgical procedure during this time
- When it comes to non-surgical procedures, 70 percent of women would want to see a practice's before and after photos
- While 93 percent of women find it important to look as good as they can for their age, 86 percent are concerned right now about maintaining their appearance.
Start Anti Aging Skincare
Most women over 40 have already started on some sort of youth-retaining skincare regimen, but if it's not giving the results you expect, you may want to try a three-step system called elure Advanced Skin Brightening, winner of Allure Best of Beauty award for the second year in a row and InStyle's Best Beauty Buys 2012.
Many systems address fine lines and wrinkles without taking into consideration that skin brightening is essential for young skin.
The elure System
- elure Advanced Brightening Lotion
- elure Advanced Brightening Night Cream
- elure Advanced Face Wash
All of the elure products are packed with a mushroom-derived natural enzyme formulation called Melanozyme. This enzyme is celebrated for suppressing melanin while dissolving hyperpigmentation on the skin's surface. In 28 days, the company promises you a more even, bright and glowing complexion.
Read more BEAUTY articles: