We're way past the point of finding our first gray hair: instead, we're either trying to hide it or make the most of it.
Going gray can be enormously freeing: it shows a woman who is comfortable with herself and embraces this very natural part of aging.
While some pros recommend that short cuts are best when your hair is gray, there are just as many examples of great-looking medium and long hairstyles.
Here's everything you need to know about gray styles:
- How to Go Gray Gracefully - Pro colorist Rick Wellman shows you step by step how to let your hair go gray: either with the help of a professional colorist or at home with store-bought products.
- Short Hairstyles for Gray - Some stylists believe that graying hair works best in a short cut. Here are 10 great options.
- Medium Gray Styles - Should you opt for a bob or a flip? The choice is up to you with this versatile hairstyle.
- Long Gray Hairstyles - Long gray locks may be more nontraditional, but they still work for these 10 women.
- White Hot Pixies - This super short cut is youthful and flattering for gray.
- 10 Things You Can Still Do After You Go Gray - Get inspired by the likes of other graysters like Betty White and George Clooney.
- Gray Cuts Over 40 - An assortment of gray styles for women over 40.