Happy Birthday to Ellen Degeneres!
The energetic talk show host has finally reached midlife, having turned 55 on January 26th.
She has stood up for what she stands for, qualities like Honesty and Compassion.
She's an inspiring midlife style icon for companies like CoverGirl and JC Penney. And she certainly is flexible, given her pose with her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!
The Huffington Post just did an excellent Birthday Tribute with 55 reasons we love Ellen, which include:
3. She has her own ride at Disney. Ellen's Energy Adventure is a popular attraction at the Epcot Future World park [I did not know this!]
12. She believes that humor should always be kind, and holds herself to a high standard of compassion.
14. She worked a variety of jobs before getting into her groove as a comedian.
33. She doesn't let her critics get her down.
49. She refused to wear a dress for W magazine when she was featured on their cover in 2007.
She also discussed a new goal — being on the ovcover of O with Oprah — and got her wish. Oprah came on to discuss her how they'll do it, with maybe Oprah wearing pants too (check out Oprah's new sleek smoother hairstyle on the video).
Ellen makes 55 look like everything you want it to be and more.
More Ellen Degeneres ans style: