The allure of the new. Who cares? We here at SGS have been covering green beauty products since the beginning. Well, since the beginning of SGS, not the beginning of time.
But here's what we know - just because it isn't brand new doesn't mean it isn't good, or interesting, or worth your attention - and you know what I'm taking about.
So, I decided to do a little round-up of the natural beauty practices, organic ingredients and green beauty products of interest that we've spotlighted in the last couple of years. And this isn't even the half of it.
Lots of LUSH products because the company is commited to fair trade and eco-friendly practices:
- The freshness of Green grass
- the sizzle of bath bombs
- the zest of a foot pumice
- the ease of a shampoo bar
to name just a few!
And a few how-tos:
- How to take a 3-minute shower: it's harder than you think — but it get's easier with practice, according to The Body Shop, another eco-committed company.
- How to recycle beauty products - when you've got 'em, what do you do with 'em?
- How to moisturize everything, and help the bees while you're at it - this delicious skin cream is all organic and ultra hydrating.
- How to wash your face with 'green' tea.
There's everyone's preoccupation with organic chocolate for beauty.
And Juliet's poem (for National Poetry Month):
Trust me—we got your green right here.