Clean skin. Pure ingredients. Natural beauty.
All these things are essential components to Indie Lee's beauty care line.
After surviving a potentially fatal brain tumor that may have been the result of contaminants, Indie Lee developed a product line that was green all around. In addition to that, she is also earnestly committed to educating consumers on how to clean up their skin and their surroundings.
Today, the 40-something creator of the natural beauty and skin care line Indie Lee & Co. will be using Facebook to save your face — doesn't that make sense?!
- Ask her what makes and ingredient "luxurious"?
- How to handle a breakout
- If all-natural can be as effective for anti aging concerns — the Anti-Aging Kit looks enticing
- Why toner is important (actress Molly Sims is a fan of Indie Lee's CoQ-10 Toner for a "flawlessly clean and soft" face)
- How to get sexy skin for Valentine's Day
Here is one question she has answered already: How to tackle cellulite naturally
Indie Lee's Java Fix to Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite and Exfoliate Naturally (remember, it's the Chinese Year of the Snake so exfoliating (molting) is a good idea regardless of cellulite)
Her at-home recipe for an all-natural scrub contains her favorite ingredient: coffee. The caffeine works to dehydrate fat cells and when broken down, acts as a natural exfoliant.
What you need:
· ½ ounce of sweet almond oil
· 2 tablespoons coffee grounds (espresso roast)
· 5 tablespoons coconut oil
· ¾ cup of arrowroot powder (a natural alternative to talcum powder)
How to make it:
1. Combine ground coffee and sweet almond oil in a large bowl and mix.
2. Add coconut oil, mix well.
3. Fold in the arrowroot powder. Make sure all the coconut clumps are gone.
Tip from Indie: Keep the mixture refrigerated for a day to make it easier to scoop out, like butter.
Check out Indie Lee on Facebook Tuesday, February 12th at 7pm EST / 4pm PST to hear about her products, and join her for a fun hour of Q&A and GIVEAWAYS!